Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Birthday Deals

Here are a list of Birthday email deals that I have signed up for and gotten something from...Enjoy! Please add on if you know more!
Mimis Café-for signing up for their email list I got a Free Breakfast Entrée coupon.
-for birthday I got 10 dollars off purchase of 20 dollars or more. Expires a week after my birthday.
Fuddruckers-Free shake with purchase of a specialty burger the month of your birthday
Noodles and Company-free meal (with purchase of another) when you sign up for email list. Free meal on your birthday.
Macaroni Grill-Free piece of chocolate cake. Good for a month after your birthday.
Red Robin-Free Gourmet Burger (use 14 days after email comes…mine expires one week after my birthday)
Coldstone- A free love it size ice-cream
Tuscanos-one free meal with purchase of another (can use anytime during month)
Victoria’s Secret- 10 dollars off any purchase
Baskin Robbins- One free scoop (expires 5 days after birthday)
Orange Julius-One free 20 oz. smoothie or Julius with purchase of another
Pebbles in my Pocket-25% off entire purchase during month of your birthday

5 comments:

Chrissy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Koko said...

Kara, you are the ultimate deal finder! I, myself, enjoyed a delicious burger at Red Robin this year thanks to your ingenuity!

Koko said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chrissy said...

YAY! THanks!

marciw60 said...

Hahaha, makes me wonder what the posts said that were removed!! ha ha! I love this, I am going to apply for some of these, then hopefully by my birthday I will have lost weight so that I can enjoy all of these!! You girls are the best, love, love, love this site!!!