Thursday, May 28, 2009

Bridal Shower

I just wanted to post some games that I did for Lyndsay Whetton's Bridal Shower so I can keep them on file...

*First I had everyone who came in address an envelope to themselves. This would make writing thank-yous that much easier for Lyndsay. We had a raffle with them throughout the evening where Lyndsay chose them from a jar.

*We did the classic "who knows the most about the couple quiz" where I wrote questions about the wedding and their dates/milestones and was going to have Lyndsay answer then and whoever got the most right would have won a prize.

*Lastly, I had everyone write advice on "how to be a good wife" for Lyndsay. I cut the paper out of her wedding colors so she could keep it in a scrapbook if she wanted and it would look nice. I mixed in some advice from the Good Housekeeping 1950s magazine article about how to be a good wife and the plan was to pass them all out randomly and have people read random ones.

1 comment:

Koko said...

You are the best cousin to do those games. It's funny about Lyndsay thinking the comments were from people that night and thought they were rude. haha