Friday, February 5, 2010

Cross stitch Encounters

I decided to add a new skill to my repertoire.  My friend Amber taught me how to cross stitch and I like it a lot.  I finally finished my first project.  Here it is.

 

Daisy Towel 011

A towel with an embroidery panel.  Super useful, I know.  But I am happy with the way it turned out and it was a relaxing experience.  I don’t have to have puzzles out all the time anymore! :D

5 comments:

marciw60 said...

Wow, excellent job Cal ral! I am impressed. It is fun to have little projects like this. By the way, I have alot of new puzzles, well, new to me, Jesse and I have been collecting them from our new fav store, the DI, ha ha ha!

Callie said...

Ooola la ! Marcia parsha! I will have to come up and visit!

marciw60 said...

You surely do need to. WE could have a good old time!!!

Koko said...

You should go to Marcia's when Andrew's gone. :) I'm impressed too Callie! You can do some really cool stuff with cross stitch...I was just never patient enough. I'm proud of you!

Stephanie said...

Callie this is beautiful. You are talented! :)