Jeanellie leant me her library book (above). It took me awhile to get into it, but I trusted that it would be good so I stuck with it -- I ended up really enjoying it. It was a good book to get me started back into reading. I thought the ending was right as well.
Little did I know that Kara would buy a book by the same author. I really enjoyed this book and had a great time reading it. It's a quick read, so that was nice. I finished it on the plane yesterday.What have YOU read lately? I need some good suggestions. Oh, when I was at Walt Disney World I decided I would like to read a biography on Walt Disney -- what an amazing person! He made things happen! I love that Disney employes so many people, particularly senior citizens. Most of the workers I saw at Wild Animal Kingdom were Senior citizens...awesome!


3 comments:
Will Kara let me borrow the princess academy??? So glad you loved the actor etc. almost as much as I did.
i have read so many books this month! im sure you have probably read some of these, but i have enjoyed them all.. (ps, they are mostly series)
Book 1- Uglies
Book 2- Pretties
Book 3- Specials
Book 4- Extras
by Scott Westerfeld
Book 1- Hunger Games
Book 2- Catching Fire
Book 3- Coming in August (can't wait)
by Suzanne Collins
Book 1- City of Bones
Book 2- City of Ashes
Book 2- City of Glass
by Cassandra Clare
(I havn't acutally read these yet, but I got the set for xmas, and they come highly recommended by Stephenie Meyer)
Book 1- Evermore
Book 2- Blue Moon
Book 3- Shadowland
by Alyson Noel
(these have a few parts that I glance over, but the stories are very interesting)
Hope you find some you like!
I've read some good ones lately:
The Percy Jackson series
The Peter and the Starcatchers series
Mere Christianity
Wind, Sand and Stars by Saint Expurery
They may not be very similar to Princess Academy, but they're good!
Post a Comment