I am making this tonight....I wrote on this recipe the following: "The chicken was so tender and delicious! Topping a little spicy for me -- salsa? I didn't put sour cream in 9/08". Anyway, it's super easy.
2-4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 cup chicken broth
1 cup salsa
1 can (15 oz.) corn, drained
1 can (15 oz.) black beans, drained
1 package taco seasoning (I just sprinkle it in from my larger jar)
1/2 cup sour cream
1 cup grated cheddar cheese
Place chicken in greased 3.5 to 5 quart slow cooker. Pour broth, salsa, corn, beans, and taco seasoning over chicken. Cover and cook on low heat 6-8 hours or on high heat 3-4 hours. Remove chicken with slotted spoon and place on serving dish. Stir sour cream and cheese into sauce in slow cooker. Then pour over chicken. Makes 3-5 servings.
Serve with warm flour tortillas and Spanish rice.
2-4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 cup chicken broth
1 cup salsa
1 can (15 oz.) corn, drained
1 can (15 oz.) black beans, drained
1 package taco seasoning (I just sprinkle it in from my larger jar)
1/2 cup sour cream
1 cup grated cheddar cheese
Place chicken in greased 3.5 to 5 quart slow cooker. Pour broth, salsa, corn, beans, and taco seasoning over chicken. Cover and cook on low heat 6-8 hours or on high heat 3-4 hours. Remove chicken with slotted spoon and place on serving dish. Stir sour cream and cheese into sauce in slow cooker. Then pour over chicken. Makes 3-5 servings.
Serve with warm flour tortillas and Spanish rice.
4 comments:
oh good. now i can use some of my beans. too bad i just packed them away again.
Allison and I made this the other day- SOOO good!! Thanks for sharing!
making this tonight mmmmm
I forgot to mention that I shred the chicken when I take it out...
Post a Comment