Since we had that healthy dinner, we can have this unhealthy dessert! haha I really like finding things to make in the crockpot. This one turned out better than a decadent chocolate one I made a few weeks ago. I ate it with whipped cream at it was quite tasty!
HOT FUDGE BROWNIE CAKE
Bottom layer:
2 c brownie mix (not sure what I'm going to do with the leftovers...I think I'm left with almost as much)
1 egg
1 T vegetable oil
1/4 c water
1/3 c milk chocolate chips
Topping:
1/2 c brown sugar
2 T baking cocoa
3/4 c boiling water
Combine all bottom layer ingredients in a bowl. Spread batter in greased 2-3 quart slow cooker. Mix together topping ingredients (I just did this in the same bowl and it turned out fine), completely dissolving sugar and cocoa in boiling water. Pour over batter. Cover and cook on high heat 2 hours. Turn off slow cooker and allow to sit in slow cooker 30 minutes. Makes 8-10 servings (not in THIS house!).
Spoon into bowls and serve with a scoop of french vanilla ice cream, hot fudge, and chopped nuts.
(by the way, this is from the book 101 More Things to do with a Slow Cooker.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yummy. put that on the list to make for Christmas!
Post a Comment