I just happened upon the show "Hungry Girl" on the Food network. She made these delicious-looking Mug Pie's. I will try to make them someday. Here's the recipe for these 225 cal. yummies:
Spray mug with cooking spray
3 T cake mix (Devil's Food)
1 T egg substitute (fat free - like egg beaters)
1 pkg diet hot cocoa powder mix
mix up in a mug
2 T water...mix
1 chocolate pudding snack (60 calories)
use 1/3 right now...mix
1 T mini chocolate chips...mix
microwave for one minute.
Flake/fluff with a fork
add the rest of the pudding...mix
cook 1 more minute in the microwave
let cool
top with far-free whipped cream...serve
Spray mug with cooking spray
3 T cake mix (Devil's Food)
1 T egg substitute (fat free - like egg beaters)
1 pkg diet hot cocoa powder mix
mix up in a mug
2 T water...mix
1 chocolate pudding snack (60 calories)
use 1/3 right now...mix
1 T mini chocolate chips...mix
microwave for one minute.
Flake/fluff with a fork
add the rest of the pudding...mix
cook 1 more minute in the microwave
let cool
top with far-free whipped cream...serve

1 comment:
I made this today...very easy. I didn't have egg-beaters so just used the egg white from one egg. Definitely tastes better with loads of whipped cream haha
Post a Comment