Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Christmas Card Book

I love Christmas Cards. I saw an idea where you can put all your Christmas Cards into a book so I made my own. I have a cute green binder and I put all my Christmas Cards and letters into it every year. I have done it since Clark and I have been married and it is fun to look back at different families over the years.

Each year I use a different color background paper. I start with our Christmas card and letter and then add other cards that we get into the book. I bring it out every year at Christmas as part of our decorations and I love looking through it.

It is also a good idea to just do it with your own Christmas Card so you have them all in one place and display it every Christmas.

1 comment:

Koko said...

excellent idea...I did this...one year