Friday, March 13, 2009

Baby Food

I made my own baby food the other day. I forgot to take a picture of when it was all in the ice cube trays so you all get to see it in the bag. I just cooked the sweet potatoes in the oven and then scooped all the meat out and pureed it with water in my blender. Then I poured it into ice cube trays to freeze and then stuck them in this bag. The ice cube trays make a good serving size for the baby and it lasts for a month in the freezer. You can do this with any vegetable or fruit.

3 comments:

Koko said...

Wow! You are a good mom. I was naughty and just bought food. Of course, I guess I was working. But your children will be so much better off I bet! Good job!

Chrissy said...

hahahahahha.
funniest idea ever.

Matthew said...

mmmmmmm, we cannot wait to try out this good idea kara!!! maybe this summer you can show us how the master does it...